- This event has passed.
Benelux Infrastructure Forum
November 22, 2017 - November 23, 2017
Benelux Infrastructure Forum 2017
22nd -23rd November 2017
Mövenpick Hotel Meeting Centre Two, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
This year’s conference will present the latest opinions within the infrastructure market from key professionals in PPP, project financing and future market sectors such as renewable energy ventures. Through discussions on the latest infrastructure projects in the region, informative presentations and networking opportunities, this premier event will provide an unrivalled gathering of industry’s infrastructure developers, investors, financiers & government agencies in the Benelux region.
Highlights in 2017:
- Detail on emerging markets and future investment opportunities, especially in the renewable sector
- Explore financing specifically related to Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Engage with alternative forms of investment, such as refinancing and debt financing
- Hear the European Union’s High-Level Task Force discuss their latest findings on social infrastructure
- Case study updates from major regional projects, including recent offshore tenders, energy storage, data networks and Calais Harbour
Earlybird offers available – Book by 30th June to save £300, Book by 29th September to save £100
Register online at: http://www.beneluxconf.com/greenjournal
Are You Organizing an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org