- This event has passed.
Digital Utilities Europe 2019
May 8 - May 9
ACI’s Digital Utilities Europe 2019 will take place on 8th & 9th May in London, UK.
The conference will once again bring together key industry stakeholders to address current challenges of the digitisation in the utilities sector. Join us in London to receive expert insights on business cases, financial aspects and technological advancements in the industry through latest case studies, discussions and interactive networking sessions focusing on latest innovation and technology, cyber security, customer experience engage in excellent networking opportunities.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Luca Ceriani, Chief Digital Officer – Alperia
- Holger Wiechmann, Senior Manager Digital & Smart Energy – EnBW
- Jouni Pylvanainen, Head of Strategic Development – Elenia
- Marina Lombardi, Head of New Technologies & Innovation – Enel
- Willem Strabbing, Managing Director – ESMIG
- Edwin Edelenbos, Manager of Strategy – Netbeheer Nederland
- James Johnston, CEO / Co-Founder – Piclo
- Rebecca Yates, Policy and Public Affairs Manager – Smart Energy GB
- Klaas Hommes, Business Development Customers & Markets – TenneT
Join us in London where key industry players will give in-depth presentations and get involved in the Panel Discussions with senior level audience covering the most important topics in the market. The conference will also offer an exhilarating series of presentations, sessions and Q&A’s to deepen connections and move the sector forward.
Topics that we will cover include:
- Improving Customer Experience with Seamless Technologies to Activate the Consumer
- Establishing Smart Meter Legitimacy with the Consumer
- Resilient Infrastructures – One of the Biggest Challenges for the Energy Transition
- Assessing the Operational Advantages of Moving Data to Cloud Services
- Benefitting the Industry through Collaboration between DSO’s & TSO’s
- Collecting Smart Meter Data to Improve and Develop Grid Management
- Maintaining Grid Security throughout the Transition to Decentralised Networks
- The Challenge of Forecasting Load Demands alongside Renewable Technologies
- Discussing the Implications of Electric Vehicles for the Utilities Industry
- Adapting to the Emergence of Residential Photovoltaic Systems and Batteries
Who will attend?
You will be joined by CIO’s, CTO’s, CDO’s and Heads of Digital Innovation, IT, solutions and new technologies of: Power generation, transmission, distribution & supply companies, utilities, electricity retailers TNOs/TSOs & DNOs/DSOs, Water & gas utilities companies, Communications providers, data processing, analytics, services providers & consultants.
Economic Journal readers are entitled to a discount on registration. For further information, latest agenda or to register your attendance with the special discount contact Dimitri Pavlyk on + 44 (0)203 141 0627 or email@example.com quoting EDUE4D15.
Are You Organizing an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org