The DevCon5 Web & Mobile App Developer Conference program covers best practice, frameworks and building an ecosytem around your app.
TMC and Crossfire Media announced today the release of the conference program for the popular DevCon5 , Web & Mobile App Developer Conference. The event takes place at the Kimmel Center at New York University, August 1-4, 2016, in New York, New York. The DevCon5 conference program is built for all developers, whether they are deep in the Apple (News – Alert) world, delivering user experiences with Android/Chrome or managing app/web portals for a corporation.
“Mobile app and web development continues to change with better scripting tools, more direct interfaces of cloud services and the continual advancement of hardware interfaces,” said Carl Ford (News – Alert), CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content for DevCon5. “DevCon5 highlights how the cloud and mobile blend applications and ecosystems to enhance the user experience.”
DevCon5 Tutorial: Developing iOS Apps in Swift
- Features and Quirks of Swift
- What Happens when an iOS App is Launched?
- Let’s Draw a Still Life
- Creating a Touch Sensitive App
- Animation and Gesture Recognition
- Controls and Their Target (News – Alert) Objects
- Class UIWebView for Platform-Independent HTML5
- DevCon5 Tutorial: Creating Android Apps in Java and XML
XML, Nested Elements and Attribute Values
- Getting Started: Writing a Simple App
- Touch Sensitive Apps
- Moving From Buttons to Touch
- Getting App to Recognize Higher Level Gestures
- Writing Code for Multiple Platforms
- DevCon5 General Sessions
Developing Browser Applications for Web Devices: Standards, Best Practices and Tools
- From Applications to Ecosystems
- Getting MEAN after LAMP
- The Race Condition
- Create Offline Mobile Apps with Couchbase Mobile
- Tacit, CSS (News – Alert) Frameworks Without Classes
- Creating and Debugging with ManifoldJS and VorlonJS
- Inclusive UX Design for Blind, Deaf and Disabled Users
- Lazy-Loading ES2015 Modules in the Browser
- Automated Visual Testing – The Good, The Bad and The Landscape of Tools
- Design Patterns for Developing Contextually-Aware Apps – Native App Development
- Building Web Sites that Work Everywhere
- Surviving the Mobile Phenomenon: Reduce Risk While Deploying Mobile Access to the Enterprise
- Angular or Backbone: Go Mobile!
- Mobile Security
- Creating a Mobile Application in Meteor
- Predictive Auto-Scaling for Web Applications
- Big Data Traps to Avoid
- Taking Amazon Echo to the Next Level With RESTful Services and Alexa Programming
- Building Big Data Solutions in Azure
- Geospatial Applications
Registration for DevCon5 is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131 || firstname.lastname@example.org. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook to email@example.com. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Joe Fabiano at 203.852.6800 ext. 132 || firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow DevCon on Facebook
Follow DevCon on Twitter
Follow DevCon on LinkedIn
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Jessica Seabrook || Marketing Director || 203.852.6800 ext. 170 || email@example.com