Public Private Partnership (PPP) Workshop Is Now Available in Five Locations
The Public Private Partnership (PPP): Financing, Projects & Contracts workshop is back for 2020. With more sessions in different locations, Infocus International is delighted to bring one of their best events to professionals from all around the world.
“Excellent course for anyone involved in PPP. Highly recommended. Excellent course director!” said Beverly Nelson, the project manager for PNG Ports Corporation.
This workshop provides sector-by-sector analysis of PPP models and structures, covering infrastructure, transportation, energy, healthcare, housing, water & waste, finance & economic affairs, IT & telecom, aviation, defence, commerce and other relevant industries. At the end of the workshop, participants will construct and use a real PPP model based on a real example by using Excel.
- 30 March – 3 April 2020, Kuala Lumpur
- 22 – 26 June 2020, London
- 31 August – 4 September 2020, Johannesburg
- 11 – 15 October 2020, Dubai
- 23 – 27 November 2020, Singapore
- Financial & Commercial aspect of PPP, e.g. funding, how to attract investors, project finance, ROI.
- Project aspect of PPP, e.g. project planning, cost control, risks, implementation.
- Legal aspect of PPP, e.g. contract, regulation, dispute resolution.
- Sector-by-sector analysis of PPP models and structures.
- Building a real PPP model using Excel. Benefits of Attending:
- Source funding for local and international projects.
- Evaluate the successes and failures of private finance.
- Know when a project should and should not be delivered through private finance.
- Implement, structure and strategise PPP/PFI projects.
- Review PPP financing options and financial models to optimise ROI.
- Appreciate different models of private finance infrastructure delivery.
- Learn best practice for the delivery of PPP contracts.
- Analyse financial and legal aspects of PPP contracts.
- Place local PPP projects in global context and evaluate the future structure, challenges and prospects for infrastructure in the region.
- Apply the principles of US, European and global private finance experience to other markets.
- Develop an understanding of the future of private finance for infrastructure.
- Learn best practice in PPP modelling.
- Build a reliable PPP model from scratch using Excel.