11 Ways to Create the Perfect Coffee Space at Home
Many can agree that nothing quite beats a freshly brewed cup of coffee in the morning and with all of the at-home brewing tools available these days there are more ways to go about making a cup of joe than ever.
Having a dedicated space to brew and keep your equipment is essential. And while nothing can fully replicate the feeling of stepping into your favourite coffeehouse, here are a few tips to help you create the most authentic coffee shop experience possible with the ultimate home coffee bar.
The tips include:
- Start with a clean and tidy workspace
- Give it a view
- Quality coffee is a must
- Support your local roasters
- Incorporate a free-standing cart
- Think of your brewing tools as functional art
- Don’t skimp on the grinder
- Make it your own
- Invest in proper equipment
- Regularly restock your beans
- Don’t neglect your water quality
For the full list of tips, you can read the original article on Redfin.