World Metrorail Show 2017
Innovation. Technology. Performance. For the world’s urban rail operators.
25-26 APRIL 2017 I BUSINESS DESIGN CENTRE, LONDON
Once again, Metrorail 2017 will bring together worldwide rail urban experts to deliver the latest insights into ground-breaking strategies and topics set to revolutionise your day-to-day activities.
The free-to-attend exhibition is a unique opportunity to meet industry professionals who will be gathering to share their insights in the future of rail. Book your free pass today to:
- Interact with key decision makers including TfL, Bombardier, Thales, Hyperloop, Systra, Oracle, voestalpine and many more.
- Build your network of contacts by joining 550+ senior urban rail executives as well as industry disruptors
- Test new products, compare prices and make informed buying decisions
- Get access to a full 2 days of content as part of our on-floor seminars where specialist suppliers will be presenting their latest disruptive tech including Hyperloop, TfL, WMG, Siemens, TTK, Women in Rail and many more
- Gain insights into where the industry as whole is headed
- Keep in touch with a fast-paced industry and keep a close lead on your competition
- Evaluate multiple suppliers and new business opportunities in the industry
Why not bring your colleagues along too? Your free pass will grant you access to the on-floor seminars, exhibition floor and our exciting innovation zone. Book now – https://goo.gl/x55TeY
Upgrade your ticket to a conference pass and hear from the Lincoln Leong, CEO, MTR Hong Kong, David Waboso, Managing Director, Digital Railway, Network Rail, Mark Wild, Managing Director, London Underground, Howard Collins OBE, CEO, Sydney Trains?
Simply register online using the code DLCQ and get a 15% discount – https://goo.gl/x55TeY