- This event has passed.
18th Annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum
November 20, 2019 - November 21, 2019
Discover the future investment opportunities and successful financing methods in the region
The industry-leading event for the Benelux region; Benelux Infrastructure Forum, is returning to Amsterdam on the 20th and 21st November 2019 for its 18th consecutive year.
The urgency to decrease the reliance of fossil fuels and transition to renewable energy sources has led to a major shift in the Benelux region towards offshore wind /geothermal power/solar power plant production and subsequently a requirement of different financing for these types of plants.
For this reason, this year’s highly anticipated event will focus on exploring new financing mechanisms and alternative markets for future sustainable investments in the Benelux region. Attendees will have the unparalleled opportunity to meet, network and participate in panel discussions and debates with industry experts and professionals ranging from: banks, infrastructure developers, and institutional investors, to lawyers, government agencies, financiers and regulators.
The two-day meeting will delve into various financing options within the Benelux region for infrastructure projects, including Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), project bonds, pension funds, refinancing, government funding, green bonds, and many more.
Conference Chair: Jeroen Kies, Deputy Head of Branch, SMBC
Highlights for 2019
- Join the only conference tailored to the specific issues that the Benelux region faces
- Hear the Dutch Ministry of Finance highlight what Future investment opportunities are available in the Dutch market
- Understand how the EFSI in Flanders will facilitate investment in the region by bearing a part of the risk
- Case study updates from major projects in the region focusing on Offshore wind, Geothermal power and Digital Infrastructure
- Gain insight into the developments and projects that are happening in the ports of Amsterdam
- Explore the different financing models available for renewable projects to ensure success
- Learn how green hydrogen has become an emerging technology within Europe and its combination with offshore wind
- Discover what makes investments in the digital infrastructure so attractive to infrastructure investors and how you can finance an open-access fibre network
- Exclusive networking opportunities with key opinion leaders and decision makers at the forefront of the market
Join us this November to receive exclusive insight into the recent trends in project financing for infrastructure in the Benelux area, have a detailed look at international investment into Benelux infrastructure, explore further investment opportunities in renewable energy, and evaluate new mechanisms of investment.
Early Bird Rates
Register by June 28th to save £300
Register by September 30th to save £100
Register online at: www.beneluxconf.com/economicjournal
Social Media Handles
Event Hashtag: #SMiBeneluxConf
LinkedIn: follow our company page – search ‘SMi Pharma’
Simi Sapal – Marketing Manager
Pharmaceutical Division – SMi Group Ltd
T: +44 (0)20 7827 6162
Are You Organizing an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org