- This event has passed.
18th Offshore China Convention and Exhibition
May 23 - May 24
OC2019 Held Alongside Offshore Training Course, CEO Roundtable Workshop, Subsea Technology Stream ,Drilling & Rigs Stream, FPSO & FLNG Stream, Offshore Engineering Sourcing and Procurement Stream etc, we also focus on CNOOC’s latest Wushi 17-2, Liuhua 3 Wells, Lingshui Phase 3, Weizhou 12-8 , Lufeng Oilfield and Brazil, West Africa and Gulf of Mexico’s Latest Offshore Projects.
Attendees from global energy governmental bodies, IOCs, NOCs, Engineering EPCs, Shipyards & Fabricators, Advanced offshore tech solution providers, banks and financial leasing companies, law firms and consultancies.
- Updating Projects in South China Sea: Liu Hua and Lingshui Oilfields
- Marginal Oilfields Development: Selecting the Best Offshore EOR Method
- Unmanned Platforms R&D + Application
- Digitalisation – Smart Yards and Platforms
- Gas Hydrate: The Way to Commercialisation HPHT Drilling
- Subsea Production Tech Evolution
- Upcoming Floating Production Projects in China, Brazil & ASEAN
Welcome to study, communicate, and network with OC 2019!
Are You Organizing an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: email@example.com