Advanced Human Error Management MasterClass
September 4 - September 5
Recent advances in human error management based on alertness creation dovetail seamlessly with holistic and coordinated approaches to risk management. This two-day course covers the recent advances in understanding why people make physical and cognitive mistakes and what pro-active and proportionate steps can be taken to pro-actively manage that risk.
By the end of this Advanced Human Error Management MasterClass, the participants will:
- Be introduced to a holistic model of thriving allowing an understanding of why good work is good for you and what good work is.
- Understand the full range of root causes of error from mistakes of strategic thinking, through missing opportunities to empower and create a strong positive culture.
- Understand that culture is behaviour, behaviour is culture and exactly why culture is king.
- Understand how the basic mechanics of creating a culture of excellence relate to the key habits of the most successful team leaders and team members.
- Understand how to measure and benchmark organisational well-being and safety culture to identify weak areas and track progress.
- Be introduced to the latest technologies for measuring the levels and causes of day to day alertness.
Join our Advanced Human Error Management MasterClass on the 4th and 5th of September, 2019 in historic Vienna, Austria! Training will be led by Tim Marsh, expert on the subject of behavioural safety and Adam Wilkinson, specialised in improving safety for data centre operators.
Are You Organizing an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: email@example.com