- This event has passed.
AI in Financial Services 2019
February 5, 2019 - February 6, 2019
The first of its kind, Arena International are proud to present you the newly crafted AI in Financial Services conference. Taking place in Europe’s financial hub, London, the event aims to provide answers and actionable content relating to the implementation of AI.
Join senior decision makers from across the financial services spectrum next February, to collaboratively enhance the financial industry.
Based on our research with over 50 leading experts, the 2019 event will focus on:
- How to use AI to enhance customer experience, customer interaction and client acquisition
- When and where to implement AI for back office efficiency, business alignment and improved profitability
Who Can You Learn from?
- Sohail Raja, Chief Digital Officer UK, Société Générale
- Lou Lwin, Chief Technology Officer, Markerstudy Group
- Rob Smale, Transformation Director, Ageas
- Huma Lodhi, Principal Data Scientist, Direct Line Group
- Abhijit Akerkar, Head of Applied Sciences, Business Integration, Lloyds Banking Group
- Gaye Soyok, Head of Emerging Technologies, Legal & General
- Janet Adams, Head of Risk and Controls, AI, TSB
- Mark Budd, Head of Innovation, Zurich
- Peet Denny, Chief Technology Officer, Wealth Wizards
- Adam Shardlow, Lead Journey – Cora AI, RBS
- Mark Wilson, Head of Data Quality, Handelsbanken
- Stuart Clements, Director, Head of Robotics, Deutsche Bank
- Amir Nooriala, Chief Operating Officer, OakNorth Bank
- Gayathri Sudhakaran, Head of Self-Service, LV
- Tom Castle, Director of Artificial Intelligence, RBS
- Mohammed Marikar, Director, Intelligent Automation, RBC
- Martin Ove Ax, Head of Robotics, Saxo Bank
- 2019 Event Website: http://www.arena-international.com/aifs?clearcache=1
- 2019 Event Programme: http://www.arena-international.com/Uploads/2018/09/24/m/g/w/AIFS_Agenda_v1.pdf
- 2019 Registration (Partner priority code: MK-ACMP): http://www.spgmediadesign.com/test/arenareg/aifs2019/register.asp
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!