- This event has passed.
October 14 - October 15
Oil & Gas Automation and Digitalisation Congress: Ride the Digital Wave
AUTOMA 2019 is a closed-door Congress that brings together NOCs, EPCs, Refineries, Pipeline operators, Drilling contractor, Automation systems integrators and Governmental Bodies. It contains focus exhibition area and ten sessions, including one dedicated to start-ups.
Among some cases to be presented are:
- The Pemex Case: Digital Transformation in a box
- West Qurna-2 Project: LUKOIL’s Intelligent Functional Environment (LIFE) Field
- NAPCON, Neste Case study: Machine Learning & AI in refinery operations
- Saras – Sarlux Refinery case: digital data management
- Slovnaft’s approach to highlight discrepancies in the production and trigger corrective actions by using- and integrating digital tools.
To get the full business program: https://bit.ly/2UPy8Dr
Ten startup companies will present their ideas in front of industry leaders, among them are delegates from Saudi Aramco, ExxonMobil, Gazprom Neft, MOL Group, Nord Stream 2 AG, Swiss Federal Office of Energy and many others. Find out more: https://bit.ly/2Ii5pQS.
The AUTOMA Organizer, BGS Group, is known as the organiser of closed-door congresses in Europe, including International LNG Congress, PRC Europe, Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub, etc.
Are You Organizing an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org