- This event has passed.
#DMWF Global 2019 – Digital Marketing World Forum – London
May 23, 2019 - May 24, 2019
#DMWF provides top-level strategic content and digital marketing insight around how to engage customers, manage brand perceptions and open untapped audiences through diverse media channels. The conference also explores the increasingly important role data plays within digital marketing.
Across four tracks our marketing experts will share their industry knowledge around content & social media marketing, digital transformation, data, UX, AI, SEO, eCommerce, personalization and so much more…Our fantastic speakers are senior industry leaders who provide real life examples and explore current and future challenges marketers face. Click here to see our speaker line up.
Some of our keynote speakers include:
- Anders Holmberg Lange, Head of Gamification, Gucci
- Maureen McDonagh, Industry Head – Retail, Facebook
- Simon Miles, Global Customer Director, Coca-Cola
- Punit Parikh, Global eCommerce Lead – B2B & B2B2C eCommerce, Unilever
- Marisa Thomas, Head of Brand, Bloom & Wild
- Anand Narayanan, Head of Digital Brand Marketing & Communications, Panasonic
- Nick Wilsdon, SEO Lead – Global Channel Optimisation, Vodafone
- Romulo Rejon, Head of Digital Marketing & Innovation – SME’s, Telefónica Business Solutions
- Mitchell Feldman, UKI Chief Digital Officer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Pointnext
We aim to bring together 1200+ senior-level digital marketers to discuss all things social, content, data and beyond. Join us at #DMWF Global, 23rd – 24th May in London and meet like-minded marketing professionals who will share insight, inspire and allow you to take your own activities to the next level!
Early Bird Passes:
- Until 28th February
- One Day: £349
- Both Days: £599
- After 28th February:
- One Day: £399
- Both Days: £699
- After 29th March:
- One Day: £449
- Both Days: £799
- After 30th April:
- One Day: £499
- Both Days: £899
- On 23rd May:
- One Day: £549
- Both Days: £999
- +44 (0)117 973 2353
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!