- This event has passed.
European Chlor-Alkali Industry Summit
December 4, 2019 - December 5, 2019
ACI’s European Chlor-Alkali Industry Summit will be taking place in London, UK on 4-5 December 2019. The two day event will bring together key stakeholders from all facets of the chlor-alkali industry. It will offer an in-depth look into the European market developments including production capacities, end product supply & demand and the latest technological advancements through case studies, interactive sessions and panel discussions led by industry experts.
It will also look at issues regarding sustainability, with a focus on carbon trading, logistical challenges and energy consumption in the industry. Join us in London to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
Key Topics Include
- Analysing Production & Demand Developments in the European Chlor-Alkali Market
- European Market Outlook for Supply & Demand Trends of Raw Materials and End Products
- Establishing a Robust and Standardised Carbon Trading Scheme in Europe
- Potential Solutions to Ensure Sustainable Energy Consumption in Chlor-Alkali Industry
- Overcoming Logistical Challenges of Transporting Chlor-Alkali Products
- Championing the Industry Shift to Membrane Cell Technology
- Exploring New Potential Markets for Caustic Soda Supply
- Assessing Alternative Methods of Utilising Chlorine
As an event supporting partner, ACI are offering all readers & subscribers a 15% discount on their registration. To claim contact Marcin Janecki on +48 61 646 7047 quoting CCAe1MKT.
For more information & registration, contact:
Marcin Janecki – Marketing, Sales & Media Partnerships
Phone: +48 61 646 7047
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!