- This event has passed.
HSE Essentials and Crisis Management MasterClass
November 23, 2017 - November 24, 2017
- Have a better understanding of First Aid Procedures in the HSE Environment & why it is important as a life skill for the employee.
- How catastrophic bleed management can save lives using both haemostic and improvised dressings.
- How behavioral safety can influence safer working practices in the HSE Environment for both employer and employees.
- Importance of Investing In Fire Safety Training For Staff.
- Why Critical Incident Management Awareness Training is vital to the corporate world in the current security climate where companies have a duty of care to their staff.
- Why crisis, disaster, risk management can prepare a company for a natural or man-made disaster.
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!