- This event has passed.
OTC Derivatives Collateral & EMIR MasterClass
September 21, 2017 - September 22, 2017
At the OTC Derivatives Collateral & EMIR MasterClass the participants will:
- Be aware of the fundamental purpose and structure of derivative products
- Understand the similarities/differences between exchange traded derivatives and OTC derivatives
- Recognize the processing life cycle of a range of derivative products
- Understand what causes exposures in OTC Derivative trades and the purpose of collateral
- Appreciate the role of legal documentation and associated collateral management
- Comprehend the reasons for and detail of the EMIR regulation
- Understand the treatment of both centrally cleared and non centrally cleared trades
Delegates will find this event to be fast-paced and highly interactive, with Michael Simmons at all times encouraging the delegates to ask questions and to seek clarification of concepts. In order to maximise the learning opportunity, delegates are encouraged to actively participate throughout the course. Delegates can expect to undertake multiple exercises and simulations, enabling the delegates to prove their understanding of the many concepts covered.
For more information please visit our website and request the training agenda.
Follow on social media:
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!