- This event has passed.
June 19 - June 20
Join ACI’s 3rd Publishers Summit will be taking place in London, UK, on 19th June 2019 – 20th June 2019
Over the two days, the event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the publishing industry: publishers, technology, design, UX, CX and advertising companies, to hear latest case-studies by market leaders and take part in interactive sessions & panel discussions.
Join us in London to exchange your points of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
PFA Agenda: click here
- GDPR Checklist for Publishers
- Keeping Credibility in a World of Fake News
- Brexit and its Impact on Publishing Industry
- Bringing Content to Life: Virtual Reality
- Collaborative Publishing
- The Shifting Role of the Agency
- Alliance Between Publishers & Social Platforms
- The Value Exchange Between Content & Advertising
- The Podcast Generation
- Reaching Out to Your Audience by Using Different Business Models
- Evolving Programmatic Models
Early Confirmed Speakers:
- James Wildman, CEO, Hearst Magazines
- Liam Reynolds, MD, Johnston Press
- Gill Dawson, Group Head of Digital Audience & Delivery, Centaur Media
- Parminder Bahra, Executive Producer, The Wall Street Journal
- Björn Österman,Head of Digital Advertising Sales, Egmont Publishing
- Jakob Meng, Head of Digital, Bonnier Publications
- Georgina Holt, Group Publishing Director, ShortList Media
- Philipp Schmidt, CTO, Prisma Media
- Cigdem Akar, BOEV
- Christian Stavik, Head of Digital, Berlingske Media Group
- Kirsten Morrison, Head of Digital, DC Thomson
- Hazel Cushion, CEO & Founder, Accent Press
- Stephan Granhaug, Executive Vice President Digital, Aller Media
- Michael Mullaney, SVP- Head of Digital Revenue, The Economist
- Jasper Jackson, Editor And Chief Analyst, Briefing Media
- Jon Restall, Head of Agency Partnerships, TI MediA
- George Burgess, Director Of Innovation, The Telegraph
All readers/subscribers are entitled to a 15% registration discount. For further information, agenda request or to register your attendance contact Neha Desadla on +91 7030655510 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting QDPe3ND.
Are You Organizing an Event?
We are happy to include your event on our calendar. Please send us the information to: email@example.com