- This event has passed.
The 6th All in Print China
October 18, 2016 - October 22, 2016
Initiated in 2003, All in Print China has already been through over 10 years. As one of the most important professional exhibitions of the printing industry in China, The 6th All in Print China will be held again on October 18-22, 2016 in Shanghai New International Expo Centre. It is organised by Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) Co., Ltd, The Printing Technology Association of China, China Academy of Printing Technology, and supported by Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, who is the organiser of drupa.
The theme of the exhibition is “Discover the Future of Printing“. It will focus on the printing market trend and hit the core markets, bring new development opportunities to both supply and demand sides and China’s printing industry through the exchange and dialogue with printing and printing equipment industry practitioners from all over the world. More than 700 exhibitors are expected to attend the exhibition and the expected exhibition area will reach 90,000+ square meters. It is bound to become another successful international event among the Chinese printing industry and in the whole Asia.
Highlights of this year – 6 Theme Pavilions, embodying the innovative future of printing
- All in Digital – Displaying of all the new technologies and complete solutions of digital printing.
- All in Packaging – Providing assistance to you in quickly seizing the booming business opportunities and controlling a commanding point in future packaging printing industry.
- All in Press – The lastest publication printing and commerial pringting equipment will join hands to strike a pose as expected , and will provide a wide range of options for you
- All in Label – The widely-applied digitial printing, the eye-catching functional labels and various other innovative technologies are driving forward the development of label printing will all show up in All in Label.
- 3D Printing & All in Creativity – Providing a collective exhibition of environment-friendly ink and innovative materials, which are currently driving the printing industry to construct a brand-new service system with higher values added.
- Web print Factory – One-stop display of frontier technologies including: networking printing, print collections, lastest drupa technolgy zone and green printing.
For more info, please visit the event’s website: http://www.allinprint.com/
Please note that starting from 27th February 2020, we are no longer accepting new media partnership proposals. Thank you for your interest!